Music Together is a program that works over time through repetition and family/class bonding. To that end, we do not promote drop-in enrollments, except under the following circumstances:
1. You have an out-of-town guest (friend or family) who wants to attend with their appropriately aged child(ren);
2. You have an older sibling to your enrolled child who is home from school (on holiday, not home sick) who wants to attend your regular class or your makeup class with you;
3. You would like to attend an introductory class outside of the first week of a full-length session (fall, winter, spring), attend more than one intro class, or attend any single class in the summer session (your drop-in fee will be applied toward tuition if you enroll the same day as your drop-in class);
4. You are attending a portion of the Holiday session in December.
NOTE: No more than two drop-in classes are permitted in any one session.
Prices (please bring cash or check made out to Valley Cat Music to class or prepay via Paypal.me/valleycatmusic):
• Sibling of enrolled child: $20 [use makeup scheduler to secure space]
• Visiting family/friend: $25 for one; $40 for two [use intro/drop-in scheduler to secure space]
• Drop-in Intros: $25 for 1st child; $15 for 2nd [use Intro/drop-in scheduler to secure space]
• Holiday session drop-ins: $25 for 1st child; $15 for 2nd [use Intro/drop-in scheduler to secure space]
If you don't use the makeup scheduler, intro/drop-in scheduler, or registration system, you must get prior permission from the director to ensure there is space in the class. Please email email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to check space OR use the methods above. Thank you!